Friday, December 7, 2007

Black Friday

It's Friday. You know what that means!



Unfortunately, my goal of beating Prairie's score failed. And by fail, I mean crash and burnnnn.



18,757! My lowest score yet. Prairie was really nice about it though and thought that maybe because my week hadn't been so great, my Tetris game was being affected. Perhaps. Either way, it was another fun night and time well spent.

Tonight, we talked about how much we both love the color green and boys with weird names like Topher. I also met her roommate, and the three of us had a great time talking about life. It was like having a sleepover and gossiping with your best friends, except not in person...if that makes any sense.

Anyway, I'm tired and I'm going to be pretty busy this weekend, so I may not update as much. I might not even have too much time to talk with Prairie, but I hope she understands and doesn't think I'm ignoring her!

No comments: